Located in Central Maine, Upland Graphics has helped businesses grow since 2007. Our services include a full range of marketing solutions from traditional printed products to contemporary websites.
Upland Graphics is built on the foundation of providing effective, low-cost advertising solutions for small businesses. We make every effort to maintain open and honest communications with our clients and give you the personal attention to detail that your business and your customers deserve.
We have clients in a variety of trades but our passion lies in the outdoor sporting industry. As our company developed, we often heard guides and sporting lodge owners say they wanted a designer who “understood”. We understand. Let our outdoor experience and passion help you develop and grow your business.
Why Choose Upland Graphics
- Quality results with high attention to detail
- Low-cost effective marketing solutions using innovative technology
- Extensive outdoor and business management experience
- Professional, prompt service and customer support
- Personal attention to each customer. You’ll never be on hold and please let’s use first names.
- Long-term relationships. Over 95% of our customers have been with us over 3 years.
About the Owners
Adam and Jessie Cates live in Embden, Maine with their two daughters. Adam is a Licensed Maine Forester and Registered Maine Guide. In addition to website and design services, he provides forest consulting services, specializing in GIS computer mapping and forest inventory applications. His work and outdoor recreation regularly take him to some of the most remote parts of Maine, Quebec and Labrador. Jessie is a full time mom and works behind the scenes of Upland, preparing text, optimizing photography, invoicing and managing client accounts. She also spends a great deal of time with their children and school activities. As a family, they enjoy camping, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing and training their bird dogs.